Monday, January 17, 2011

Not new, but starting over

Hi, my name is Jill and I am here on my weight loss journey. Two years ago at this time I made a commitment to the gym and to my food intake that I would be diligent and lose my weight and I did. I was able to compete in a triathlon 1 1/2 years ago. I also decided I loved working out so much and was at the gym so often that I felt they should pay me to be there.

I found out I was pregnant a year ago. Very excited and swearing up and down I would work out and keep my weight at a minimal increase. Well of course that never happens-it didn't with the last two. Also, when I was about 6 months pregnant I decided that would be a good time to start going to school to become a personal trainer. You would think this would have helped me keep the weight down. In my defense I did gain 15 lbs less than I did with my other two, so I guess it did help a little.

So here I am-today is my starting date. I am logging my food on myfitnesspal.com and working out. Today I got in my group cycle class and loved it and worked myself as hard as I could. Yesterday I made some strawberry bread and have had trouble staying away from it. So here I am holding myself accountable. I have about 50 lbs I want to lose. I will get some before pics up here. Please feel free to follow me. I am excited to get back to where I was!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jill! I still need to take time to explore myfitnesspal.com more so I can get comfortable and start using it! I'm weighing in on Sundays if you want to join in. My sister is also. It helps to have someone to check in with.

    ReplyDelete