Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26, 2011

So it is much better if I don't leave this off until the night because then I actually blog. So I wanted to get some before pics up, because a friend saw the other picture and said-you need a new picture because that isn't at all how you look. I just wanted to post my picture at my heaviest weight-I have never been back there since that point even after 2 other pregnancies, I never got to that point. I need to take better pictures, but these will have to do for now. I just took them so they are very up to date.


So there you have it. Here is my starting, which really isn't true because of the weight already lost since I started this. So far I am down 9 lbs. So enjoy and hopefully we will be seeing more change soon.

On a different note, I am looking for personal training opportunities. I just tried to talk myself up to Xcel Fitness so we will see what happens there. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment