Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18, 2011

So got up at 4:15am with a crying infant only to learn she had a fever. Which left me to: 1-oh no, why does she have a fever and 2-no gym today. So I made sure to call the gym at 8am (when the play room opens) and let them know my girls would not be in attendance today. Then I had to pull myself out of bed to do my strength training at home-which is never much fun with little ones running around. However, I did it and got it done. My oldest even did a few things with me, using her 3 lb weights. Hearing here and there, "mommy, I'm tired." Love that girl.

So the down side to all of this is I usually have enough time to get some cardio in. Well at home that isn't happening. The positive side is we were required to make a 10 minute cardio routine for my group exercise class. After a while and a pouring out of sweat and putting my middle one down for a nap, that got done.

My eating has been completely on track and I am planning a good dinner for us tonight. A lazy dinner, but a dinner non the less. It is spaghetti with whole grain pasta.

The 4am wake up time hasn't hit me yet, but I am sure it will when we are sitting around class. Hopefully we will be doing a tour for business and just doing our workouts for group. We shall see.

Also-not that many read this, but have any of you heard of stroller strides. It is a franchise that you can do and they don't have one in Utah. Since I want my focus to be on overweight people specializing in mothers who are preggo or post pardum I am wondering if I should save up and get into it. We shall see as my career progresses.

1 comment:

  1. Yes do it! That'd be awesome. I have heard of it. I'd have done it if I were a stay at home mom.

    ReplyDelete