Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

Okay, so I have skipped a few post. I got very sick this weekend and lost 6 lbs. I like losing weight, but not this way. This meant the last 3 days off at the gym too-well Sundays are my normal day off so I guess just two days. So hopefully things will be able to get back to normal this week. I am feeling a little better today, but not 100%. My husband has been trying to get me to stay home from school tonight, which is probablly a good idea, but I am going to go and see how long I will last. I need to be there. First I can't miss exercise psychology and second we are going over some good stuff in exercise design.

So between diffusing the war between my oldest and trying to keep my house in shape with studying and school, sickness didn't help this. Wish me luck for tonight and hopefully being able to work out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment