Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 21, 2011

So again really late. Today wasn't the greatest. I did get to the gym to do my strength training, which took me a little longer so again cardio not done, but my group exercise instructor laid it into us tonight with a boot camp type thing. It made me think, maybe I want to change up my cardio portion of the final.

I wanted to get a picture up here. So I will do a quick story. When my first little girl was 3 weeks old she was hospitalized. We were there for 9 weeks and then more here and there. While in there I was laying around watching my baby and people had to twist my arm to leave the hospital for 2 hours to go to dinner and get my mind off things. Also people would bring me junk to eat. So there were some very honest people who would tell me-you are gaining a lot of weight you need to be careful. I wanted to punch them. So what I am posting is the picture my husband took the day we got out after the 9 weeks. I saw it and said-I look like that. Why didn't you tell me!?! I was almost angry at him. It was then I started working out like mad and watching what I ate. I haven't really showed many people, but it was me and that was my life then. I will never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment