Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19, 2011

It is late so this will be quick. I did well with my eating and I got up and worked out. I got to go to the gym today, thankfully because I LOVE my cycle class. Tomorrow I go and do shoulders and arms.

Tonight at school we had a meeting about our externships. So I am excited to start mine and hope that I can learn as much as possible. I haven't felt comfortable, but I am starting to feel better. I always tell the people in my class-I think we know more than we feel we do. I only got a 90% on my exercise physiology test. I just don't know how I can study any harder for those. Anyhow I am excited I am almost done.

Well it is almost the 20th because it is so late and I have an early gym time on strength days. So do your best and get out there and do something good for you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment