Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fatty!!

Yes I am talking about me. I think I gained like 10 lbs the week Mauricio was gone. I couldn't sleep at night so I would stay up and eat, then be too tired in the morning to work out. So tomorrow I start over. YES. I am going to bed here soon. So hopefully all goes well. I will start tomorrow with my P90X back and shoulders. I am doing a free week at 24 hour fitness. I want to see how I like the classes. So I am going to try for spin if I can get in to the class. Hopefully that works out. If not it will be the elliptical for me. So I am doing this again. I made more Carla cookies, but since they make like 8 dozen I made them into bars. I LOVE/HATE those cookies-haha. I will post the recipe soon April. They are too good. Oh and while I am talking to you April-good luck on your marathon you crazy crazy woman that I am amazed by!! So good night and you will hear from me tomorrow after I work out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment