Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 4

It is really late and I am so sad that I forgot to do this until now-when I should totally be in bed. Today was crazy though with Mauricio leaving and all. I am going to be stressed until I hear he is there and safe.

So I did get up and work out this morning. Shoulders and Arms, I also did abs. Man those side tri rises. Killer!!! I didn't however do any cardio, unless you count my 1 minute run down to let Heather in the gate tonight. She is spending the night-Thanks Heather!! Makes it not so hard that my husband is gone:(!! So wanting to get some cardio in tomorrow. We will see what happens with that.

Oh horrible on the eating today. Don't even want to write it. I also made some Carla Cookies-the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever eat. Maybe I should call them devil cookies-haha. Lame joke I know. I took some to a friend who is about to have a baby and I will probably take some more to another friend. Get rid of them fast. Oh and Heather brought a GIGANTIC piece of chocolate cake that we shared and didn't even come close to finishing. My stomach feels a little sick. I think mostly the cookies and well my diet all day. Well new day tomorrow-wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. uhhh -- i know this is your "health" blog -- but i think you should post the recipe for the Carla Cookies :)

    ReplyDelete