Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 1-here we go again

So we have decided to try and get preggo. Well I now need to try to stay fit and eat healthier. No more 60 lb weight gain. So here I go again.

Mauricio went to Germany for a week and so I decided to take a week off from working out. Well that did me no good, because it is so hard to get back. However today something sparked in me.

I started the morning off with my chest and back workout. It was great. Then I did my abs video. I really wanted to skip it, but I did it. So tonight after Mauricio got home I went to the gym. I think I may join the 24 hour here. They have a pool and classes I like-so we shall see. I am going to finish my 1 free week and go from there. I want to see if I like the instructors. While the spin class I didn't feel had enough variety. I LOVED the instructor. Also I must mention she is a triathlete who is in amazing shape. I am excited to see the instructors for Wednesday and Saturday.

I realized today I am back in the grove when I was on my way home and I felt I still needed to take a run. I didn't, but the feeling I hadn't done enough was there. Even though I did over 2 hours today. My body is feeling it. I guess it has been away from spin too long because not only are my chest and back muscles feeling it, my legs are all wobbly-all in a good way. Means I got a great workout in.

So tomorrow is going to be plyometrics!! Oh yes the funnest of all the P90X videos. I wanted to go to zumba at the gym, but Mauricio is taking a guys night out with the elders quarum to a soccer game. Fun for him!! I am excited. I hope he makes good friends in this ward. So I may just do a quick run when he gets home.

Oh, my food choices today were excellent, until after lunch. I need to get rid of the cookies I made on Saturday and the rolls I made on Sunday and never buy Grandma Sycamore's bread again-I think that is what it is called!?! Anyhow time to clean up and go to bed. I am exhausted and need to get up early for my workout!!

1 comment:

  1. From what it sounds like your food choices were good both before and after lunch! What is life without Grandma? No life at all.

    ReplyDelete