Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 4-ehh

So today was day four and again-I didn't get up. It is yoga day and I usually skip this day.

Well I brought dinner to a friend who just had a baby. In this ward you sign up with someone else and you split the meal. It is kind of nice. So the lady I split the meal with was coming to my house at 5pm and we were walking it over to my friend Michelle's house. So anyhow I decided to go jog around the complex. Five times around is 2 miles. I was ending lap four and saw Pam in front of my house. I didn't even look at the time when I went to go jog. So anyhow we took the food over and I actually did 2.3 miles. When Pam saw me she said-oh your a runner-I am so jealous. I said-no I HATE running, but I do it anyway-haha.

So I am skipping the yoga-now I look at the time I may go do it. Hmmm. We shall see I will let you know tomorrow. It is my relax day and I am proud of my run.

2 comments:

  1. I think this qualifies you as a runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha-I always think of a runner as someone who runs far distances. I don't do over a 5k. I guess I can call myself a runner. Can I call myself a triathlete after doing only one?

    ReplyDelete