Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 3-Spin, my constant gym friend

Okay first off I want to thank Christina who talked me into doing my first spin class. If it weren't for her I may have never tried. I am truly grateful. I know it is best to have a partner when you work out. It is true that it makes it so much easier to go workout if you have someone counting on you to be there. This partner for me I have realized is spin. It is a certain time a few days a week. I have become addicted to it. So even if I do nothing else-it is like spin is there waiting for me to come take my bike and burn some calories. I know if I have spin I will always have some workouts that week.

So as you can see I did my spinning today. I didn't wake up for my weights this morning. I stayed up late and wanted to sleep in. So I knew I had to do it later. I was going to do it during Isabel's nap, but failed yet again. So after I got home from spin Mauricio left to go to a soccer game with the elders quorum. Yeah-hope he makes some new friends. Well actually he also has basket ball on Thursdays. Anyhow, so I put the girls to bed and went straight down stairs and did my weights. I knew if I thought about it at all I wouldn't do it.

Now to talk about Ab Ripper X. Tony Horton at the beginning of this video says-ab ripper x-I hate it, but I love it. I can say this about many things. Running, training for a triathlon, exercise all together-haha. However my feeling on ab ripper is I hate it, but I hate it. Oh it kills, but I am doing it. This time around I want to do the program in it's entire form. I want nice arms and nice abs. So we shall see.

I have come to find that most of the women in Utah are fit and looking good. The instructors and trainers in California could never tempt me to work out with them. None of the had the body type I would ever aspire too. Here however, different story. These people are in amazing shape. I am hoping to get there. So as my brother Jack always says to make fun of me-P90X'd it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment