Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One Last Post for the Day

Biggest Loser

Yes, one of my all time favorite shows. I have watched every season and not missed a show. I actually got to meet, two seasons ago, Deni Hill this last week. I wanted to ask: #1-do you watch the show, #2-if you do, what do you do when watching it? I use to pull my step out and do steps while watching. I may do my treadmill tonight while watching. I could say-go and do something each commercial, but I know we all fast forward through those. As long as your not sitting eating junk-watch on my friend. Let it inspire change.

1 comment:

  1. I am (used to be!) totally one of those people who would sit and watch while eating ice cream, or some dessert. Yet, for some reason thought the show was motivating me. Well, then the season early last summer, with the sisters that made it all the way to the end, one winning - really did motivate me. I CAN'T eat junk food while watching anymore!

    ReplyDelete