Monday, December 7, 2009

X'd it!!

So about a week and a half ago I told my friend-I want to start doing P90X. She said-okay I am up for it. This excited me. So we are now in our second week. We did chest and back today. Last week we did everything-however I had a lot going on. So we did a 30 min turbo jam workout. On Thursday we made up with Plyometrics. Which means we skipped yoga last week. Hopefully we can get it in this week. I have never even attempted the P90X yoga. Honestly-it scares me. Tomorrow we are doing plyometrics and so this will leave Thursday open for yoga-ahhhh!! Wish us luck-haha.

Here is what is frustrating me. I cannot complain because I have not been following any kind of diet, but I have been eating better. I have not lost a single pound and it is driving me up the wall!! We will see what this next week brings.

Betty Crocker is putting out a cookbook. It is a bunch of recipes that are 300 calories. I am going to look into it, but it doesn't come out until January. So we shall see. I want to see if it has some great ideas of things I can make and just have ready for lunch every day. We shall see!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you explain exactly what P90X is? How many of these workouts do you do at home? I gained 8 pounds over Thanksgiving and need to get my butt in gear! Glad to hear you've got workout partners. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete