Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day Two

One word-Plyometics. Yes this was my workout this morning. My internal alarm clock decided to go of at 4:30 this am. It is funny because when I wake up I am not tired. However later in the day it hits me. The girls were amazing today playing in thier room while I took a small nap on Aftons bed.

So anyhow back to the plyometrics. It is part of the P90X program. It is mostly jump training. So it is a lot of squating and jumping. It kicks your botty to say the least. I was happy I got up and did it. However for lunch I had some chocolate chip pancakes-haha. I enjoyed every minute.

Tonights dinner is spagetti. It is our Tuesday spagetti night. I make it with ground turkey and whole wheat pasta. It is tasty. So we will see what time my internal clock wakes me up tomorrow to do more weights. I am a little sore from yesterday and can feel it when I stretch my arms a certain way. Well that is about all for today. Yeah I got my work out in!!!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh - I don't enjoy plyometrics. I can't believe you have an internal clock that wakes you up at 4:30 -- and you listen!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certain that plyometrics were designed to torture those with boobs. (Is that word allowed on your blog...hope so) My zero body fat trainer tried to make me do something like this and after about three or four attempts, and my refusal to do a single one more....he got all huffy with me, then promptly got an earful about the wonderful sensation of having your boobs bang about all over as if completely independent from one another and the rest of your body.....in spite of wearing not one, but two sports bras.

    Plyometrics piss me off.

    ReplyDelete